Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Magic Leg

So the last week has brought about a revelation: I have a magic leg! Every morning my left leg starts out normal size, but through the day is slowly increases in size. My bony angle disappears first and my thigh then starts to become pudgy (at least from what my skinny self is used to). By the evening, as I am walking to bus stop to catch my ride home, I discover that I am no longer walking normal, but have a bit of a limp because of the extra pressure on my leg. It has been quite the adventure that has had Tera more than a little bit concerned.

Although it is a bit strange and uncomfortable, we don't think it anything that we need to be too concerned about at the moment. Most of you who will read this posting know a bit about the current condition of my digestive track (fast and wet). So I think as that continues to get better my body is faced with additional fluid to get rid of. And since I no longer have a single lymph node in my entire abdomen, the fluid has to go somewhere in order to get drained off. This is just my explanation though, I don't see my doctor for another three weeks still. We'll have to wait and see what he thinks.

No comments: