I was first introduced to blogs just about four years ago. Soon after I quickly created one to see what it was all about. But I quickly lost interest since none of my closer friends or my family even knew about them at the time and I just didn't think I would have anything worthwhile to post on a regular basis. I suppose I might have introduced my family and closer friends to it, but I guess it had lost its luster to me after my first experience with it.
Now after four years, and after many of our friends and family are avid bloggers, Tera and I are going to give it another go. Maybe I still won't have anything worthwhile to post regularly, but perhaps some of our life experiences will prove entertaining or at least mildly interesting for somebody out there!
So here we go! Welcome to the Kevin and Tera Jeffs Family Blog!
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
I'm so excited that you've started a blog! If you need help with templates or whatnot, let me know. Love you guys!
Hi!
-Dallin
Post a Comment