Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm still here...

I have just been having lots of fun spending time with my family. Thanks to these wonderful people who have made my month so memorable and exciting!


The temple open house with a few of the Jeffs


A few cute nieces and a nephew (and Charity) came to stay with me


I spent 3 weeks with these beautiful ladies in the Arizona heat


My handsome brother


Grandma and Grandpa Washburn, the Blakes, and little brother
(Lots of the Washburns, actually)

I have been around so many people and had so much to do that life seems so lonely now. Lunch anyone? How about a movie? I have some fun games. I need something to do!

7 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I really wish I was there so I could do lunch with you! I really need to give you a call sometime! Love ya!

Charity said...

Let's do lunch!! Do you want to fly to Peoria, or shall I fly out there, or shall we meet at some other location- Paris, maybe?

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I got a little girl that keeps asking to play with Tera. Can I send her over?

Dawn said...

um...can i invite myself to Paris with you and Charity?

Heidi J. said...

I would love to do something dinner or a movie call me.

Monique said...

sniff... I missed out!

And when are you going to Paris???

Allie said...

Oh, how we miss you! It was so much fun having you stay with us for 3 whole weeks! I wish you could live with us permanently! Thanks for all you've done and all you do for us. Love you lots!