The best things about sisters...
They listen to me. I know I can vent to any one of them, and they will listen and still love me.
They make me laugh. If I am having a bad day, I can call and they will make me smile.
They helped create (and continue to create) wonderful family memories.
They share in the good and the bad. I know I can always count on them.
They don't judge, but we are always on the same "side."
They do and are so much more...
These are my sisters. They are my friends.
Some of my favorite memories...
Hide and go seek in the dark
Playing with neighborhood friends
Christmases
Playing "school" or "house" or barbies
Clogging
Broken arm (apparently it was MY fault?)
Fork in eye (not really, but considered)
Fighting with brushes
High School together
Crushes, dances, and dates
Kim and I at Ricks together
4 wheeling trips
Lake Powell
Weddings
Just hanging out and having fun
As a side note, I thought it might be fun to post about some of the people in my life and fun memories. So little brother, don't worry, because I will be posting about you!



7 comments:
Awww, you make me cry! I sure love all of my sisters too! You have always been such a great big sister, someone I really look up to and admire. I only wished we lived closer. I love you, Tera!
Oh, and I hope my girls will be close like us and make good memories like we have. The picture of the three of us make me think of Katelyn, Sadie and Molly. Maybe there will be a little Kelsi to come along too:) Love this post and love you Tera!
Wow...Allie's already talking about having baby number 4!!!
Tera, I LOVE YOU! We've all had such a great example of how a sister should be by watching you. You don't know how much you mean to each of us. What a blessing that I have you so close by and that we can spend time together. Thank you for being the one to let me vent and still loving me after you hear what an awful person I am! You're the best. I love you!
Tera you are so sweet! You have no idea how much I look up to you. You are so amazing to me. After all the things you have been through this year you are so strong and positive. To add to your memories...some of my favorites are playing in the rain, Sunday nights around the dinner table, Christmas break and the crazy things we would do. I love all my sisters and the time we spend together, Tera thanks for everything, I love you!
This is a beautiful tribute to your sisters and to sisterhood!! There's nothing like the bond between sisters.
What is it about sisters? It is just a different kind of relationship isn't it? and I love it!
I love sisters. And I love your sisters too.
Post a Comment