Kevin's birthday was today. We celebrated with balloons with love and messages being sent to Kevin. We also enjoyed a delicious ice cream cake. One Kevin would have loved! Happy 30th birthday, babe! I miss you lots and love you more!
Happy Birthday, Kevin! We did the same thing with the balloons at the cemetary for my mom's birthday. We all loved it! My kids said the balloons flew up to heaven and grandma got to read the messages! I hope all is well with you-we all love you and Kevin.
4 comments:
What a sweet way to celebrate.
It was great...I'm sure Kevin thought it was great too!
Kevin is a very lucky guy, but I am sure that he knows that :)
Happy Birthday, Kevin! We did the same thing with the balloons at the cemetary for my mom's birthday. We all loved it! My kids said the balloons flew up to heaven and grandma got to read the messages! I hope all is well with you-we all love you and Kevin.
Post a Comment