I have been so excited to finally see things grow. I am sure many events of the past year have created a need to see things grow. And not just see things grow, but things I started from something small. I needed a garden. I needed flowers. I feel like maybe I do have the ability to help things grow.
I needed a little help getting started...
But it is starting to look more like this...
The strawberry plants are overloaded...
And there are even peaches on the tree!
(Although it is their first year, so I am sure there won't be any edible ones.)
Here are some of the flowers in my yard
And here is the rose bush that I planted last spring. It is beautiful right now. It decided to bloom last year for the first time on the day Kevin died.

11 comments:
It's all so beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see it all in person. I had no idea about the rose bush. Tender mercies of the Lord....
I'm so glad things are green and growing at your house! The blooming roses have definitely been lifting my spirits lately.
Awww... it looks beautiful! I'll bet it is so rewarding to see what can come with all your hard work. Fresh peaches? Strawberries? I'll bet you're gonna make a killer smoothie! I hope someone will help take care of your garden when you come to my house!
What a wonderful garden. I look forward to having my own yard again some day. Thanks for sharing the pics.
I'm very impressed! I can never get things to grow! Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Literally!
Yeah Allie....it is going to be me! I am so worried that I will ruin it all! I think I will make my mom come and check on it/me every day!
Is it too late to start planting?? sigh. I love to garden.
You might need to give me some more growing tips...my flowers are still dying.
I love to watch things grow, too. I loved seeing your garden and all your flowers. Thanks for sharing!
I love gardens. Hopefully you have lots of good tomatoes. :) And make sure you bring some of those roses inside too!
Good Job it look beautiful!! I will have to come see!!
Post a Comment