Sunday, May 31, 2009

School's OUT! Now What?

School is FINALLY out! Why do the last 3 weeks seem to drag on? I had a darling class, and I will miss them. But I am ready for summer.

Warm weather,
picnics,
painting,
swimming,
family time,
an Arizona trip,
visitors,
my garden,
preparing for 6th grade (aahhh!),
and
sleeping in!

What are you doing this summer?

8 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen@Because I can said...

So, you are switching to 6th grade!? That is the grade I taught, and although I was originally very nervous, I ended up loving it. I am sure you will too! Enjoy your summer though!

Charity said...

Switching to 6th? I student taught in 6th. I loved the subject matter, and some of the kids.... : ). Can't wait to see you in just a little it!!

Allie said...

My summer is going to be a bit crazy, but I am mostly looking forward to having YOU come! We have some lazy days ahead, I hope you're ready! Love you

Dawn said...

I am going to keep track of how late you "sleep in" (I mean that is if I'm awake!) :)

Unknown said...

Yay for school being out! I had no idea you were moving on to 6th grade. I suppose that means you'll have some students twice...? I bet you'll enjoy the change.

This summer I'll be pretty busy with stuff going on at work. The project I'm on finishes in Sept. so I'll be working to get things wrapped up.

I'm hoping we'll get away to further break in our new tent some too though.

Anyway, Happy Summer!

Heidi J. said...

Yahoo! lets play!!

K.J. said...

I have been waiting for you to call and invite me to go walking with you...Do you still go on the trail by our house? We can talk about it more at the next breakfast club outting if we both go!
Keep smiling...it looks good on you!