Tera's definitely not one to "toot her own horn" so we're doing it for her.
She recently won two awards for her outstanding teaching at her school and we thought that we should share her success with all of you. Tera might hate us for this...but it's a good thing I have such a good memory and remember her password (love you Tera)!
She recently won two awards for her outstanding teaching at her school and we thought that we should share her success with all of you. Tera might hate us for this...but it's a good thing I have such a good memory and remember her password (love you Tera)!
Award #1...TEACHER OF THE YEAR--chosen by peers
Award #2...GOLDEN APPLE AWARD --chosen by the parents and is presented to one teacher from each school in the Provo school district for their positive influence and contributions to the other teachers, students, and school.

We love you Tera and we're so proud of you!
Award #2...GOLDEN APPLE AWARD --chosen by the parents and is presented to one teacher from each school in the Provo school district for their positive influence and contributions to the other teachers, students, and school.
We love you Tera and we're so proud of you!

16 comments:
That is such an honor! Congrats to you@
We are so proud of you too, Tera! You are an amazing teacher and example to everyone. We love you, congrats!
SO sneaky!
Congrats Tera! You deserve it!
AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting this, or we may have never known : )!! Congrats, Tera!! You deserve it.
Congratulations!! I know you are a great teacher. Love you!
It is no surprise to me that you were awarded these honors. Though I've never witnessed your teaching, the great personality gifts you possess are sure to spill over into your professional career.
Congratulations!
Of course she did!!! What a stellar lady. Congrats! ... I think there are a few openings here... hint hint hint...
Congratulations, Tera! You're awesome.
Congratulations Tera! This is HUGE! We are cheering you on from the other side of the world, and wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Way to go cuz'!!
Congratulations, Tera!! That is so awesome and, well, not so suprising knowing you. :) You are incredible!
CONGRATS TERA!!!! I am so excited and everything for you. You truly deserve it and much more. Thanks for keeping me posted. It's good to read up and see how people are doing that I have met through the years....especially at RG.
I am glad you were sneaky and shared this info with everyone! She really is amazing! Love you Tera! :)
Congrats Teach! You deserved it! I am proud of you! Good job!
Tera! You are amazing!! Congratulations! I'm not surprised in the least!
We've always known you are amazing, but I am glad that someone "tooted" the horn to let us all in on your acheivement. Contrats! You are great!!
Post a Comment