Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Day

Dawn and I decided to have a party for Valentine's Day...a party for our nieces and nephew. If only my other nieces and nephews could have been here! We had fun making magnets, eating heart shaped pizza, following clues for a treasure hunt, and hanging out.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Don't you just love being the "cool fun aunt?" It's seriously the best role. I wish my nieces and nephews lived closer to come hang out with me. I admire you so much.

Dawn said...

What a fun party! My favorite picture is the one of Katelyn and Jackson on the stairs waiting for Emma to "say"...so fun!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I like your slideshow!

Jen@Because I can said...

What a cute idea! You are most definitely a cool fun aunt! They are lucky to have you!

Charity said...

You guys are awesome!! Wish my kids could have come!! The heart shaped pizza is great!!

Heidi J. said...

you are such a fun Aunt!! looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Allie said...

That party was soooo much fun! Katelyn has talked about it everyday since! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, we had a great time. We love you!

K.J. said...

That looked like tons of fun!
I am looking forward to the next Breafast get together!