3 weeks ago
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mother's Day
I love that we have a day to celebrate mothers. I know this is a week + late, but I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother. She is so kind, and loving, and takes such good care of all of us even though we are all married. I am so grateful for her concern and love. Not only am I lucky to have the best mom, but I have the best sisters that are such wonderful examples to me of what a mother should be. And for Kelsi and I who are not mothers yet, we sure have fun with the nieces and nephews and kids we "take care" of on a daily basis. Thanks to you, the wonderful women in my life, for your examples! My only regret is that I don't have a picture of my mom and all of my sisters all together. This picture, taken on Mother's Day with mom, Kim and me will have to suffice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. You really look a lot like your mom!!
You do have a great mom!
I have always thought you had a great mom...maybe that's because she was my 2nd mom my whole life!
I just have to add that you are a great mother to your nieces and nephews! We appreciate your example to us! Love you
Post a Comment