Saturday, May 31, 2008

My First Grill

I was excited a week ago to get my birthday/fathers day gift a little early. You guessed it! a new grill! This is actually the first I've ever owned so I was rather excited about it. Tera was even nice enough to take some pictures of me while I assembled it and as I cooked the first food on it (nothing like burgers and dogs!). We had a good crew come over and sample our good eats off the grill and they didn't seem to complain too much, so we must have done a good job. I have all sorts of grilling ventures that I'm planning on trying out, so keep yourselves tuned in for the next grilling event.





4 comments:

Charity said...

Mmm, Mmmm, good. Nothing like grilled food in the summer. I hope we get to try some when we come out VERY SOON!!!

Dawn said...

It was a great party-even if I didn't exactly enjoy the fruits of your grill! :)

Mike J said...

I'm only about a 22 on the jealousy scale. (not telling what the scale is out of)

George said...

That is a great looking grill.. How are you doing? Joe and I would like to get together soon