I need to focus more on the good things in life, rather than all the stress and negativity I feel right now. So here is my attempt...
* Only 17 more days of school (but who is counting?).
* Milly hasn't barked at the neighbors for 2 whole days (I think she knows about the mean note and the shock collar!).
* I only had to make dinner 2 times last week.
* I got to sit down and read a book for enjoyment!
* A real waffle iron--that's all I have to say!
* 70 degree weather for 2 days in a row.
* Chocolate Costco cake-YUM!
* 2 quiet days to spend with Kevin.
* A second set of wheels--even if it isn't the prettiest truck (thanks dad!).
* Blooming tulips-FINALLY!
But the best thing I have heard in a long time, and which Kevin nonchalantly shared with me today is...
* Dropping tumor markers!!! (We don't know how much, but they are dropping.)
3 weeks ago

14 comments:
Tera, I count YOU as one of the good things in my life, even if we don't see each other much and I can't even claim you as a blood relative. I am so inspired watching you focus on the positive. I'll pray that good things keep coming your way.
Did someone seriously leave you a mean note? Tell me who, and I'll take care of them. I'm not afraid of Tom Ponzio you know! :) just kidding. I'm glad you got to have some good things this week. I should try that Costco cake.
Yay for dropping markers! And I also want to know about the mean note..perhaps we should reactivate the mailbox club and send a few notes of our own.
I'm not surprised by your positive outlook. You're always so cheerful. Thanks for the reminder to be of good cheer. I'm also very glad to hear about dropping tumor markers. We'll hope this trend continues and look forward to hearing more when you know more. Oh, and do those collars work on kids? I'm ONLY kidding. :-)
I'm also VERY HAPPY about the dropping tumor markers! And thanks Tera for helping me see the happy and good things in life when sometimes it seems like everything is stacked against you. You and Kevin are great examples. :) I sure do love both of you!
Really? That's great news!! Don't forget to keep us posted (when Kevin decides to share news with you, anyway : )). Is there a way to post chocolate cake on a blog?
That is so like you Tera. I was remembering blanket walks the other day and how you could always cheer me up! I miss those! I am glad to hear about the markers. We will keep praying for you!
Hi Tera, I am Jen Garcia, Mary Mecham's sister. I live with her and am "stalking" your blog. I hope that is okay. Jason Plott is my age and I went to high school with him. Anyways, I would love to link your blog on mine if that is okay with you! Welcome to the neighborhood. It is truly THE BEST around here! I look forward to getting to know you and Kevin better. :)
Woohoo!! Dropping cancer markers are definitely a good thing! And oh how I long for beautiful tulips! Why can't we grow them in Arizona??!! Please don't tell me you're driving around a rainbow truck!... no, i'm kidding. You are always so positive, Tera. That's why I love to be around you! You're a great big sister and I love you lots!
Jen Garcia--I am so totally fine with you blog stalking. Is it blog stalking if you have permission?! :) Hopefully it is okay with you if I add yours.
That's great news! You guys are awesome, Tera and Kevin. We're praying for you.
Tera,
It's me Annie across the street. I just heard today that you had a blog and found you and would love to add you to my list of favs? Is that okay? I would also like to invite you to mine. So give me your email address and I'll send the invite! Congrats on the marker news!I'm so sorry about a mean note! I cannot believe that someone would do that!!!! Schools almost over! yahoo! You're almost there! Hang in there!
Annie,
You are welcome to add me to your list. Thank you for the invite. When I am not feeling so lazy, I would like to add you to mine if that is okay.
Very good news! Go Kevin!
Post a Comment