Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kevin's Birthday (Part 2)

Last year family members near and far wrote messages to Kevin on a balloons and then sent them up. I liked that idea and I thought it was a good way to remember Kevin on this special day. So we launched balloons to him again this year. Here is our fun in pictures.












5 comments:

Dawn said...

I wish I could have been there this year! It looks like you guys had a good time and what a great way to celebrate kevin's birthday. :)

Laura Woodbury said...

I love the last picture of you! I am typing this with tears in my eyes. I bet Kevin is looking down at you with a big smile just like yours in this picture. I hope you are doing well! I miss you and never see you anymore!

Jen@Because I can said...

I think that is a wonderful tradition and a great way to celebrate his birthday. Love you!

Charity said...

Thanks for posting these pictures!! Wish we could have been there this year, but we were participating here in Illinois!!

lisa said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of Kevin's Birthday Remembrance...He will never be forgotten! Love you!!