Today is Kevin's 31st birthday, so I am celebrating him. It has been a day of reflection, a day of wondering.
What would Kevin look like?
Would we be living in the same house?
What would we do for fun? Would it change?
Where would he be working?
Would I be working?
Would we have kids?
What is Kevin doing in heaven?
He doesn't age, right? (No fair!)
What kinds of friends does he have?
What knowledge does he have?
Does he feel the same way I do?
Even though these thoughts have been floating through my head, I have also been thinking how much better for him it is that he is there. And even though I really hate it sometimes, I am grateful that I am here, having the experiences that I am having. Someday we will get to have experiences together. Until then, I will celebrate each passing year and remember my sweetheart!
Love ya babe! Happy Birthday!
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
I love that picture, not only for the picture itself, but for the memory of taking it : ).
You make me cry...we all miss him... and he is in a better place...but that doesn't make it any easier! Maybe he is mowing lawns in heaven?
Post a Comment