Monday, June 28, 2010

A Good Day

Saturday was a good day because I forgot about all the millions of things I needed to do.

Instead I ate lots of these yummy treats...
While reading this terrific series...
And today I am playing catch up!

6 comments:

Charity said...

Sounds like an awesome day to me!! Audri would be so proud of the Fablehaven : )

Allie said...

Yum! I haven't tried those m&m's before! I'm gonna have to go buy some...
4 days!!

Unknown said...

Awesome that you're reading the Fablehaven series! Those are fantastic books. And I always have to brag about this whenever I get the chance that I am friends with Brandon Mull on Facebook. It's true. :-) lol. His other book, The Candy Shop Wars is very entertaining too.

Jen@Because I can said...

I love both of those things! Sounds like a great day to me! There is nothing like a good book with a good treat.

Kelly said...

I LOVE days like that! One of the best things in this world is a nice chocolate treat and an excellent book to read! I'm in heaven just thinking about it. Hmmm...that gives me an idea for tomorrow, hehehe :)

Dawn said...

I think you deserve it! And you should do it again next week....make it a ritual. :)