I haven't posted in forever. Mostly I haven't posted because I don't have access to the internet at home. SO inconvenient. Maybe someday I will care enough to do something about it. I also haven't had much time to anything other than school.
But, here is what's new in Tera's life:
I am working my tail off at school to get ahead because FLORIDA, HERE WE COME! Kim and Brock invited me to go to Florida with them. They had to twist my arm (okay, not really) to get me to go with them. Just praying for warm weather next week!
Because of said vacation to Florida, I have been trying to get ahead. I spend most of my life at my school. I even took on the responsibility of teaching the 4th graders during the after school program. Such fun!
So ready for spring. I keep wondering if the warm weather this week is just a trick. Oh, wait! This is Utah. Of course it's a trick!
Keeping up on my goals to eat fruits/veggies everyday, exercise as often as possible, and drink more water. It's amazing how much better I feel when I am taking care of myself.
Lots of fun in 6th grade. If they aren't the most social group of kids ever...but I think they are awesome!
Keegan is doing fabulous. I am a little worried about the recent earthquake in Chile, but I know the Lord will protect my little bro! He has grown so much in only 3 weeks.
Feeling the need for a change, but I am not so sure what that change should be. Rearrange the furniture, take a different route to work (wait, that was already forced on me), change my hair color, change my wake-up time. I just don't know!
Well, until next time!
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
You could move to Illinois : ). That'd be a change.
Have a FABULOUS time Florida!!
Lucky you! Florida sounds wonderful and warm! Have a great time!
Florida sounds like a GREAT change in routine for a week! Have fun!
Post a Comment