Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Florida Vacation-Day 1

Being silly before we took off to Florida.

The Blakes and I headed to Florida yesterday. Brock and Jackson were on a different flight than Kim, me and the girls. It was a long day, but we made it. Highlights of our traveling day:

Visit with cousin Eric made time go by much faster.
We are SO much stronger after carrying a 2 year old, 6 month old and 6 bags. (Yeah, you do the math. Did we have enough hands?)
1 kind gentleman who graciously helped us when we really didn't have enough hands. Wait, isn't that what a stewardess is for?
Plastic cups and paper as entertainment when there was nothing else to play with that made noise.
Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty and a lap top also saved the day.
2 very good little girls.

Today we spent our time at Disney World. More to come on that later...

3 comments:

Monique said...

Eric's is Florida?? He needs a blog that is titled, "Where's Eric?" :) Fun times! I (heart) Disneyworld. It seriously brings tears to my eyes seeing my kids LOVING it and experiencing the magic.

Charity said...

Sounds like an adventure!! Have a great time!!

Laura Woodbury said...

I too love d-world or d-land or anything that includes Disney! I hope you have SO much fun! Enjoy the sun!