
This is my handsome brother. I just love him. He is headed to Chile to serve a mission in less than a month! Keegan is always trying new things. Guitar, golf, wake boarding, snowboarding...all of these hobbies prove he is also a bit daring. He is also so helpful. In the past year I have always been able to ask him to help out, and he (almost) always says yes. From mowing the lawn to putting together a new "toy," I can call on him. He is also a gentleman. (He did have five moms, so did he have any other choice?) Gentlemen are very hard to come by these days. I like to think that it had something to do with growing up in a family of girls, but who knows?! I am so grateful for him. He is going to be such a blessing to the people of Chile, just as he is a blessing in our family. I am sure going to miss him!

2 comments:
That's awesome!! Congratulations, Keegan!!
What a nice picture! I hope he has a great experience on his mission. I'm sure he will.
Post a Comment