I am so grateful for the weekends. It seems I never have time to do what I want to do, but I always use my Saturdays and Sundays to the fullest. I love Saturday because there is nothing I HAVE to do, although there are always many things I want to do. And then there are Sundays. Those are my favorite days. They truly are my rest days.
I love food. I am so grateful we get to eat. I wish I could cook more. There just isn't the time there that I can dedicate to making a scrumptuous meal each day. Someday I will be able to spend the time I want to on making yummy food. Until the, well, I will just have to enjoy other people's hard work!
I am thankful for an education. I think many times I take it for granted that I was able to receive my bachelors degree. It has been a blessing in my life. I love to learn. It has been fun teaching a different grade, because now I am learning new things. I would love to take a class on a topic that interests me and just enjoy...maybe dance or photography or cooking.

Provo High School Graduation 1998

2 comments:
I am also very grateful for good food! And, it would be so fun to learn how to dance! After watching some of the dance shows on TV, I give props to all dancers, it looks soooo hard! Something I have never and probably won't ever be able to do is dance. Anyways, great list!
I loved reading all your gratitude posts.
Post a Comment