Today, I am really grateful for a job. There are so many people that don't have a job, and everyday I am so thankful to have something to keep me going each day. What would I do with myself if I didn't get to teach school everyday? I can pay my bills and provide food and shelter for myself. Things are never ideal in the workplace, but I count myself lucky to be able to work with the people I do. And my 6th graders make me laugh everyday. I really do have a fabulous job!
I am thankful for hot and cold running water and electricity. In the past year or so I have had problems with hot running water. The pilot light on my water heater kept going out. I figured out how to light it myself (big accomplishment), but what a pain to have to light it every time it was windy. That is everyday in Lehi. I am blessed with a very caring dad, and he got that taken care of for me. I was also home one evening and the power kept flickering. Not only was it scary to be in my house all alone and not have light for some of the night, but it was so annoying. What a blessing to live now when we have so many wonderful modern conveniences.

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your testimony! Love ya!
I'm enjoying your gratitude list. I'm grateful for you, Tera, for so many reasons...
Post a Comment