I have happy memories of that beautiful day as well. What a blessing the temple is. Have a great day filled with warm and happy memories, Tera!!
I remember your luncheon at the Lion House - yum!:) It was a such a nice day and nice ceremony, you were so beautiful! Thinking of you and Kevin... sure love you!
What a Beautiful picture!! it is so wonderful to know that familys are forever!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have happy memories of that beautiful day as well. What a blessing the temple is. Have a great day filled with warm and happy memories, Tera!!
I remember your luncheon at the Lion House - yum!:) It was a such a nice day and nice ceremony, you were so beautiful! Thinking of you and Kevin... sure love you!
What a Beautiful picture!! it is so wonderful to know that familys are forever!
Post a Comment