Here we are on the Jungle Cruise. It was the first ride of the day. At least we didn't have to wait too long for this one!
The girls really wanted to see all the princesses, but the wait was so long. So we settled with those characters we could find throughout the day. Sadly, they didn't get to see ANY princesses. But here is a cute picture of us with Sulley.
Katelyn was SO excited about the teacups. I don't think any of the adults were though. It was fun to see the kids so excited!

3 comments:
I've never been to Disneyland. I went to Disneyworld when I was three, and the only thing I remember is the teacups : ). Looks like more fun for you and your family.
LOVE DISNEY! That is so fun that you could go with everyone, and twice in three months is awesome! Looks like you had fun!
Disneyland twice in three months is great. I have only been once and that was only for one day and it was California's spring break so I only rode on maybe five rides.
Post a Comment