We arrived at 1:00 am on Saturday morning. Mom, Dad, Keegan and I were lovingly awakened by Katelyn and Sadie. After we woke up, we headed to the swap meet--a new experience for me.I found a few good deals.
After the swap meet we checked in at the beach house. Spacious, beautiful, and the beach right across the street (hence "beach house"). It was wonderful. We got settled and headed to the beach. Katelyn and Jackson got buried.
On Sunday, Katelyn and Jackson had fun playing together and wearing the shades they got at the swap meet. We were frequently asked where the sunglasses were.
After church the girls and I had fun making faces at the camera. I love that the two little ones were in on the face making action as well.
Sunday afternoon we headed to Laguna (?) Beach just for the experience. It was beautiful. Kels and I posed for a picture.

8 comments:
Aaaahhhh, vacation. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your trip. So glad you had a relaxing break.
Vacation....I could use one of those soon. Just 6 more work days and I'll get one.
I enjoyed the pictures and hearing the first part of your relaxing vacation. I look forward to hearing more.
As for writing sub plans, unfortunately I'm not sure those get any easier; at least they never did for me. But a few painful hours of writing plans really pays off in the long run, right?
I just got updated on your life and think that you are one stellar woman. I can't wait to go to the beach this weekend! Those pictures got me all kids of excited! What a happy family you have!
That looks like a fun vacation. You deserve it!
How fun! I can't wait until we get to go.
We did have an awesome vacation together! If only we could do it every month, right? I, too, am having a hard time choosing pictures to post. I took way too many! But we made some great memories. Love you, Tera!
Looks like so much fun! I am really jealous! 5 days of laying on the beach sounds just about perfect! And I'm sure made up for the sub plan writing! Can't wait to see the rest of the vacation! Love ya!
How fun! I'm glad you had a great vacation. By-the-way, we miss you!
Post a Comment