Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank You

As each day comes and goes, and I think of all the things on my "to do" list, I start feeling VERY overwhelmed!  I know my list is probably similar to many of the things you do on a daily basis, but for some reason I just can't seem to catch up.  One of my biggest regrets right now is that I have not written all the thank you's to you kind people out there!  Trust me, my list is long.  Sometimes I wonder how I will ever thank everyone, because it seems to me that you all deserve much more than a simple "thank you" from me.  So in order to lessen my anxiety, I decided to post a thank you.  Don't worry, a real card is coming in the mail.  I just couldn't live with myself, knowing that you don't know how much I appreciate the kind things you all have done--meals, phone calls, emails, cards, a listening ear, coming to the funeral, stopping to say hello, financial help, emotional support, beautiful flowers, an amazing slide show, a shoulder to cry on, memories, etc.  I could go on FOREVER!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  The kindness keeps coming, and I am so grateful.  Please know that!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tera, I wanted to Thank you too. SO I hope that words do get to your heart. My mom loved hearing the stories of strength and love that you and Kevin shared. I read your blogs and talked to Mary and Jen on occasion on the life lessons that I learned and discussed with my mom. Thank you for your example and your willingness to teach complete strangers. You have been my angel many day. God bless,
Kathlene Owens
aka Mary Mecham and Jen Garcia's mom

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERA!!!!! (Yes I wanted it to look like I was yelling it! Because I would yell it if you were here....I would not sing it because I love you.)

Jesslyn said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! I am glad to be in your class. You are nice to me. I liked your shirt today. You have the cutest earrings. You are the best teacher.
byebye

Charity said...

Hope your birthday was great!!

Jen@Because I can said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen@Because I can said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday! Love ya!

P.S. Previous comment was deleted because I can't spell!

Alisa said...

I still havent sent out thank yous from a year ago, and if you never do it not one person would care. Anyone was glad to help.