Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged

Some things you never knew about me:  

When writing this post, I realized how truly boring my life is--that I don't have anything wild and crazy that other people don't know about me. 

1.  I love the sound of the dishwasher, washer and dryer, vacuum, lawn mower, anything that means clean, neat and tidy.  I know it's strange, but it's true.

2.  I am an obsessive-compulsive hand washer.  Actually, many of you probably already knew that.  I don't know if it began when I started teaching school, or if I have had a germ phobia all my life.  I honestly don't remember.

3.  If I could, I would wear flip flops everyday of the year.  Too bad I teach school and flip flops aren't "professional" attire.

4.  I love salt.  When given the choice between something sweet and something salty, I would definitely chose salt.  People always tell me that I eat too much of it, but I love it!

5.  If I could have one wish, it would be to have Kevin back--in his healthy, normal state.  I guess I will have to wait for the resurrection for this one.  At least I know this wish will come true.

I am supposed to tag 5 people.  Those 5 people are supposed to tell 5 things that not many people know or are unique to them.  I tag Dailie, Dallin, Dawn, Deppermann's and anyone else that has a "D" somewhere in their name.  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Just because those things may not necessarily be "wild and crazy" doesn't mean that they're not interesting. :-)

Just so you know, I just happened to change my name to Eb yesterday. So I guess I'm not tagged since I no longer have a "D" in my name. Oh, alright. I'll post something when I manage to come up with 5 unique things about myself. :-)

Charity said...

I agreee with Eb, I think those things ARE interesting. Really I wanted to post about the lastest thing in Milly's path of destruction. I noticed the bit about barking. Frodo has been barking SO BADLY lately. It's driving me nuts!! I don't know what it's all about. Maybe the dog world knows something we don't, that's why Milly and Frodo are barking so much.

And, ha ha, no "D" in my name, Eb.

Heidi J. said...

I love salty thing to! I love this tag.

Amy said...

I can relate to the hand washing. I can't even begin to count the number of times I wash my hands in a day...it results in very wet towels!

Dawn said...

Alright Tera you forced me to think about myself and all the secrets I keep from everyone! I hope you enjoy it!:)

Monique said...

Phew! I am safe! I have done many of these, but they are great journal starters and what are blogs for, right? and you don't have a "boring" life by any means. You are a teacher!

Annie said...

Hey girl,
let's go to Chili's!!! Chips and Salsa and Diet Coke the best ever! Tell me when and I'll meet you there!

Flip flops and capri's year round that's me!

Thinking of you!!!!
Love ya!

Jen@Because I can said...

I totally remember the salt thing! The funniest thing I thought you put salt on was mac 'n' cheese! And I remember the flip flops. I borrowed them many times. Between the two of us we practically had every color. I remember Tyler asking me if I had flip flops for every shirt, and I said I probably did, with your help!

Shelly said...

Jesslyn loves flip flops also. I have a hard time getting her to wear any shoes because they are too tight to her. If she is not dressed appropriately for PE day you will know why.

K.J. said...

Now that I am a pre-school teacher...I wash or use hand sanitizer every free second I get in class! All those runny noses or fingers in mouth...ugh! They are cute, but spread lots of germs don't they?! Getting the kids lined up to go home as I was bending down to tie a little girls shoe she sneezed all down my left side...Left side of hair, face, neck, ear, shoulder, and arm...lovely! I couldn't wait to get home and shower! I just looked up with a smile and said, "Bless you little one!" as I grabbed a baby-wipe above their cubbies to wipe myself off before we went out the door.
Believe it or not...I still love my job!
Tera, don't forget to smile...it looks good on you!