Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged-A few things about me!

Four places I go to over and over:
Walmart, Rite Aid, Provo, Costco (it's my new favorite place!)

Four people who email me regularly:
Staff at Sunset View, snapfish, Bath and Body Works, Target

Four places I like to eat:
Mom's, The Blake's, Brick Oven, let's get honest--I like to eat anyplace in which I have not made the food!

Four places I would like to be right now:
Disneyland, a cruise (maybe someday soon!), my house, my parent's house

Four people who will respond:
Allie, Kim, and then it is really a toss up!

Four TV shows:
American Idol, the news (boring, I know!), whatever Kevin is watching on the Food Network, most anything on TLC.

Sarah, Jen, and anyone else who needs something to blog about, you're tagged!




6 comments:

Allie said...

I would love to be on a cruise too! Are you guys planning a vacation??! Can we come too?

Dawn said...

Oh-I'm in! I could take a vacation--um...because I have such a stressful job? Okay I'll think of a new excuse but I still want to come!

Jason said...

Hey Kevin, how is it going? Hope that your treatments are going well!

Question... a girl from my high school has her address on facebook and she's like a house or two down from you (1669 No. 2560 W.), just curious if you know her. Jen Garcia. Crazy world, my old roommate and someone from my high school on the same street!

Hope all is well with you!

Jason said...

Ok one correction to my post, it appears Jen lives with her sister, they are Mary & Owen Mecham Family , so let me know if you know them. I know Mary, dated her a few times actually. crazy!!!

Mary said...

So - Tera and Kevin. Mary Mecham here. I live a few house down (3 to be exact). My husband Owen is the YM President, and I just tag along with my sister and my Grandma. Jason just commented on my blog and made a little connection. My sister Jen lives with me and went to school with Jason. I dated Jason a little bit while you guys were roommates, and I might even have some pictures that Jason sent to me of you guys. How funny is that?!? Anyway, I actually came by last night with some cookies and a silly card, but you guys weren't home. I know you have a lot going on right now, but we'd really like to have you guys over. Hey maybe Jason and his family can come over and have a big reunion. Ok - so seriously, you probably think I'm crazy for "blog-stalking" and all, but I just wanted to say Hello and see if you guys wanted to come over sometime. I'll stop by with those cookies too! They are really yummy! (It looks like Jason already beat me to the comments!) Talk to you soon.

Mary Mecham
(I hope you don't mind if I keep up on your blog)

Annie said...

We should be at Brick Oven tonight watching Idol on a TV there and planning a cruise during the commercials! Of course, when we were finished, we'd stop by Walmart on the way home right! Enjoyed reading your tag!