To the right you will see a view of our yard--yes, lots to do back here--as well as a picture of the back of the house. I think it is fun to have a shed as well. Not much in there right now, and for a while it was just a noise maker. A lady in our ward said, "welcome to the Chicago of Utah." It is true that Lehi is a very windy place, so when we first moved, the shed doors would swing open and bang all night. You can just imagine what Milly did all night with that noise.
When you walk into our house, you find the more "formal" living room. Someday we will be able to afford furniture for this room. We have actually ended up spending more time here than we thought we would, so we are hoping to get some new furniture sooner than later!
When you walk in the door and look straight ahead,
you see the dining area. Shown on the right. The house came with a convenient little tv in the kitchen. It has been fun using it while preparing dinner. Here are some more pictures of the kitchen. The kitchen is one of my favorite parts of the house because it is just right for us, and there is a lot of counter and cupboard space.

Let me explain the picture with the vinyl lettering. The previous owner left it there, so we decided to put a rod up and pictures below it. It is very popular around here these days. Now we need ribbon to make it look like the pictures are hanging, and some pictures in the frames. When it is actually finished, it will look better.
So when you head downstairs from the kitchen, you see a big, blank wall. We are still working on decorating it. I love that it is "downstairs" yet so bright and sunny during the day. And you can also see out the windows to the backyard.
Here are a few more pictures of our family room. We love the furniture we found. The couch and loveseat together were a steal! We love to just sink into the couches!
We also just purchased a large wall clock. All we have had is trouble because the hands are so big. Maybe it will end up back at the store.
From the kitchen, if you decide to go upstairs you will find the bedrooms. Not much to say about those, so I will just post the pictures. Someday we will have children to fill the rooms, instead of all of our junk. Right now they make great guest bedrooms though! So if anyone wants to visit Utah and needs a place to stay, The Jeffs' Bed & Breakfast is open--as long as you don't mind a crazy yellow lab running around!

Well, now that I have spent 2 hours (literally) trying to get the pictures the way I want them, without much success, I think it is a good thing it is spring break and I don't have much else to do! Seriously, we would love to have anyone come and stay with us--you are always invited!
Let me explain the picture with the vinyl lettering. The previous owner left it there, so we decided to put a rod up and pictures below it. It is very popular around here these days. Now we need ribbon to make it look like the pictures are hanging, and some pictures in the frames. When it is actually finished, it will look better.
From the kitchen, if you decide to go upstairs you will find the bedrooms. Not much to say about those, so I will just post the pictures. Someday we will have children to fill the rooms, instead of all of our junk. Right now they make great guest bedrooms though! So if anyone wants to visit Utah and needs a place to stay, The Jeffs' Bed & Breakfast is open--as long as you don't mind a crazy yellow lab running around!
Well, now that I have spent 2 hours (literally) trying to get the pictures the way I want them, without much success, I think it is a good thing it is spring break and I don't have much else to do! Seriously, we would love to have anyone come and stay with us--you are always invited!

4 comments:
It looks like you have a very beautiful home! We can't wait to come and see both of you! And maybe use one of those "spare" bedrooms. :)
Thanks for the pictures!! It's so fun to see the two of you in a home of your own!!
Cute house!! I love being able to see other people's houses and get ideas! It is very cute though!
I love all of the pictures! Your home is beautiful! You guys are so organized and decorate so cute, I love it! Have a good spring break, do something fun! I wish you could have come down here too!... you'll have to plan for the fall when it cools down a little. We love you both!
Post a Comment