4 weeks ago
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Time to Escape
Tera has told me that "nothing bad can happen at Grandma's house" and that for her it is a safe place. So in light of the previous post, we are going to Grandmas house this weekend. I think a little escape to Monticello will be a good weekend retreat for us. We'll have to use the time to come up with an even bigger escape plan for later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Enjoy the time at Grandma's together. You deserve it, and Tera, you are wise. Everything I want to say seems so trite at a time like this. My thoughts have largely been on the two of you since reading these posts last night, and my eyes have rarely been dry.
Kevin,
I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you! Hopefully these treatments you mentioned below will work for you!
Drop me a line sometime, my wife and I want you and your wife over for dinner one night. I havent seen you since your wedding reception man!
Hey guys,
I hardly know what to say to you at a time like this other than that you are in my prayers. I know it has been awhile since I have seen you guys, but Tera you will always be one of my best friends. I wish I could say something perfect, but just know that I love ya and am praying for you! You guys are great examples and have so much faith.
Kevin and Tera,
Great idea on the Monticello trip. We love you guys and are praying for you!
-Matt and Brittany
Post a Comment