
The picture I currently have as my profile picture is taken from one of my favorite pictures of me as a little kid. And since Charity mentioned it in response to one of my comments on their blog, I thought I would share the entire picture just for fun. I'm not sure how old I am in the picture, but if I had to make a guess I would say around 8 (give or take a year). This was taken on one of our many trips to Yellowstone for family vacation. I like this picture for several reasons. The look on my face and the way that I'm standing just scream "hurry up everybody!" as I'm waiting impatiently for everyone to catch up to me on the boardwalk. I don't think any of my pants in those days lasted very long before holes were worn through the knees (even if Mom tried to reinforce them on the inside). And I'm pretty sure that I'm wearing cleats, which I was convinced made me run faster. But above all, I just want some of that hair back! That would be fun to have thick, constantly messed up, blond hair again. Maybe in the resurrection...I'll keep hoping!

4 comments:
This is a neat picture. You know, it's pretty amazing how much you look like an older version of Caleb to me in this picture. I'm not sure his hair will be that blonde by the time he gets to that age, but even the expression on your face in that picture looks like one he'd make. Thanks for sharing.
How do you know you're waiting for people to catch up to you, and not the other way around? I'm sure Rick can commiserate with you on the hair. I do love the picture.
Charity..I had my fast cleats on! Of course I was ahead of everybody!
Thanks for the invite. It if fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment