

I love Sundays. I especially love that I get to spend time with my family. Most of my family live in the same house right now, so that makes it easy. Today Ellie and I got to hang out for a minute while her parents were gone. I got my computer. She had to get hers too. She typed on her computer that I am the best aunt ever. :) I asked her what I should type about her. This is what Ellie says about herself. "I love to see the temple and I love to go to church. I love to have my birthday. I love my mommy and I love my dad and I love my whole family. " Well, there you have it. I love this girl. She is usually happy and so sweet. I am so glad I am an aunt!

2 comments:
What a cute girl...make that 2 cute girls!
Tera... you have a very cute niece! Just wanted to let you know that I miss you. Carrie's parents were visitng not too long ago and of course that reminded me of you. I miss seeing you every day! I hope you are happy and the kids' aren't being too hard on you during their "spring fever". BTW, I lost your number (lost my cell phone, really.) Could I have it again?
Post a Comment