Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bad News and Change

When will the bad news and big change stop? Seriously people! It is just one thing after another. I thought February was bad, but I think March is getting worse by the minute...

On a happier note, it is Thursday night. The temple and a workout. Now a shower and bed. That sounds nice. And tomorrow is Friday. I love Fridays! And then there's the weekend. Maybe I will be able to sleep in and clean my house. It's shaping up to be a pleasant weekend.

Despite it all, I am trying to keep a smile on my face.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Our bad news for the year is spent, only good news from now on. I am sick of hearing bad things, let's hope for a positive and uplifting April

Jen@Because I can said...

I"m sorry you're have bad news! I hope things looks up from here! Love ya!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

So what is the bad news and change? I hope it's not too bad.

Lindsay said...

Sorry things aren't going so hot for you. Let me know if you need anything. Love your profile pic!