Why is it always so hard to come home from a vacation? Time for real life. The second we landed in Salt Lake I was ready to go back to Florida...especially when I heard the temperature was 34 degrees.
We flew in at 9:00 am Utah time. That means we got up at 2:00 am Utah time to get to the airport. Crazy! I am so tired, but I can't take a nap. I keep thinking of all the things I need to do and all I have to take care of at school...
Thanks to the Blakes! It was so much fun and I have so many wonderful memories. I would go on vacation with you guys again in a heart beat.
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
Welcome Home! I too am thinking why?? It is hard to come home to real life after a fun filled vaca. Good luck getting back into the swing of things- I am still trying and I have been home for a week! I guess it is true all good things come to an end!
We're so glad you had a good time... but we're even more glad to have you home! It was too quiet with all of you gone! Thanks for sharing all the pictures.
Post a Comment