Friday, March 12, 2010

Florida Vacation-Day 3

Documentation of the pouring rain!

Elli and I building with the Lego

Loungin' on a rainy day

Luckily we had decided to take a break from the fun on Thursday. I woke up on Thursday morning to rain pouring outside. What happened to the sunshine? I guess when they say it is going to rain in Florida, they mean it. So unlike Utah. So instead of enjoying parks, we enjoyed each other's company. We slept in and then headed to Downtown Disney. We got to play at the Lego store and it make me think of Kevin...miss him. I also found a few treasures for the kids at school. We will see what they think about some delicious Disney World taffy when I return.

After our excursion to Downtown Disney, we came home and played hide-and-seek in the dark, ate some food, and watched American Idol. It was a nice break day.

2 comments:

Charity said...

It's hard to play with Lego and not think of Kevin. Sounds like you are having a good time, in spite of the weather!! I'm sure the rain was warmer than ours today. Ours was a COLD rain.
I'm loving your FL updates!!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I have been in Florida for one of their rain storms. They are intense. I thought a hurrican was coming.