Thursday, March 11, 2010

Florida Vacation-Day 2

All of us in front of the magical castle...truly magical!

Jane and I hangin' out at the Jungle Cruise

To clear up some confusion, no, Eric did not travel with us. He happened to be at the SLC airport at the same time we were. He was headed west and we (obviously) were headed east.

On Wednesday, the weather was beautiful, so we got up early and headed to Disney World. We rode some rides, saw some shows, ate some chicken, got some sun, enjoyed Dole Whip (YUM!) and overall had a terrific day. Disney never disappoints. We all really liked Buzz Light Year, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and my personal favorite, Space Mountain.

**Pictures to come later.

1 comment:

Laura Woodbury said...

I LOVE those Dole whips!! Eat one for me please! Have fun I hope the rain stops and the sun starts shining!!!! (it's snowing and rainy here- so it could be worse)