Friday, October 16, 2009

STILL Sick!

Will the sickness ever end?

Still have a cough. Add sore ribs, a runny nose, and congestion! It is no fun being on vacation worried that I am going to get everyone sick. So I try to avoid contact. SO sad, because how often do I get to see this darling family? Not much!

Remind me to get a flu shot at the beginning of flu season next time!

4 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Yuck! Sorry your still sick! I hope you get better before your vacation is over!

Laura Woodbury said...

Have you gone to the doctors? A couple winters ago I bronchial pnuemonia and cracked a rib from coughing so hard! It was awful!!! I just kept thinking it would get better but didn't until I went to the doctors. Let me know if you need anything!!!

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

Is it the swine flu? :)

Allie said...

You are very cautious, Tera!... I wasn't worried about you getting us sick! We are so sad you are gone, we miss you already! Thanks for a super fun weekend, hope you are feeling better, love ya!