Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today...

I need a hug from Kevin.

Just because

it's been one of those days...

I can't stop crying and I don't know why.
I should be more grateful for what I have, but all I can focus on is what I can't have.
I know there are people all around me that care, but I feel so alone.
I feel guilty, and tired, and overwhelmed, and hungry, and anxious, and lost.

There's a hole in my heart that I am still trying to get used to, and I was very aware of that today.

One of THOSE days!

5 comments:

Charity said...

Love you, Tera!!

Lindsay said...

We are thinking of you and love you very much!

Jen@Because I can said...

Wish I could do something more for you! Love you and sending a hug your way!

Allie said...

Love you, love you, love you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Monique said...

Nothing we can say can take that pain away, but know that you are in our prayers. I love knowing that I am being prayed for. I hope it helps.