Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Highlights

I thought the Christmas break would be full of relaxation. I was also dreading it. What was I going to do without Kevin here to keep me company? Interesting how the leading up to the holidays is the hardest part. Really, it is the random times that the emotions take control. Thanks to all of my loved ones who made the holidays truly memorable and not so lonely.

Here are some of the things I did to make it through Christmas...
1. watched lots of movies and reruns of House,
2. got a massage,
3. stomped and shopped through the snow,
4. played with my family (which always includes yummy food, cute kids, and great company),
5. enjoyed Disneyland and the sun of California,
6. craft/read-a-thon day (that turned into run errands and do crafts AND eat some Daylight Donuts!).
**There were lots of other fun things scattered in with the above activities.

Unfortunately, I only have pictures of Disneyland.
(If my family has some from the break, please share!)

Dawn and I at DISNEYLAND!!!

Outside California Adventure

I hope all of you had a relaxing and memorable Christmas!

5 comments:

Charity said...

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the holidays!! Glad to hear you got some relaxation in!!

Allie said...

We had so much fun spending time with you! Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures either! I guess we'll have the memories, right? Love you!

Jen@Because I can said...

Jealous you got to go to Disneyland, but I am so glad you had some good memories this Christmas and were able to relax!

Dawn said...

Oh I miss Disneyland already

Alisa said...

Im glad you had some fun things to do. We need to do a girls night out soon.