WEEKEND #1
Rexburg, Idaho fun...well really a trip down memory lane.
8 years ago I graduated from Ricks. (Now known as BYU-Idaho) It turned out to be one of my favorite places on earth!
My handsome brother--the reason Mom and I went to Rexburg.
It was Mother's Weekend. We spent some time hanging out in the hotel room. As you can tell, Keegan was having LOTS of fun.
This used to be the street I would walk down everyday to get to campus. Unfortunately it is now construction alley. Quite a disappointment. It used to be tree lined and beautiful.
We ate at one of my FAVORITE Idaho restaurants, Craigos. Different than I remember, but tasty nonetheless.
Not the greatest picture of the entire temple, but it was windy, so we tried to make the photo shoot a quickie!

6 comments:
Wow! Is that Viking Drive? That's crazy. It looks so different, and I was only there 4 1/2 years ago. I would love to go back... Did Craigos even serve pasta back in the day? All I remember was pizza and those yummy breadsticks. Mmmm.
My mom goes to Rexburg every year for Education Week, and I'm hoping to go next year... You should go too. That would be fun!
It looks like alot of fun! thank for going tonight it was fun!
Looks like tons of fun. You know, I've never been to Rexburg...
Wow, I can't believe how different it looks. It would be great to go back. My brother is going there after his mission, maybe I;ll go then. Looks like fun though.
I love that you have a place called Craigos. My kids used to call Craig that (Craig-o!). It put a smile on my face. It looks like you are doing well. I pray you are. It is good to see you smile, if even briefly. :) Take care of you.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that place! Looks like you guys had a good time, but it looks REALLY cold! Wish I could have come too!
Post a Comment