Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged-The Number 8

8 Favorite Shows
1.  Old Nick at Nite shows
2.  The Office (is growing on me)
3.  The News
4.  Any home decorating or remodeling show
5.  American Idol (when it's on)
6.  The Biggest Loser
7.  ???
8. ???
(1-6 was a stretch!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.  Texas Roadhouse
2.  Brick Oven
3.  Los Hermanos
4.  Cold Stone (does an ice cream place count as a restaurant?)
5.  Papa Johns Pizza
6.  Olive Garden
7.  Chin Wah (not sure of the spelling)
8.  Like I have said before, anyplace where I don't have to cook is a terrific restaurant!

8 things that happened yesterday (in no particular order)
1.  Got to see Keegan
2.  Went shopping in Idaho Falls
3.  Walked around BYU Idaho
4.  Saw it snow--and strongly disliked it!  No snow yet!
5.  Ate at Craigos--favorite Idaho restaurant
6.  Relaxed at the hotel
7.  Sang happy birthday to Jackson
8.  Watched T.V.

8 things I am looking forward to
1.  Spring and Summer (and winter hasn't even begun!)
2.  Holidays to be over (Isn't that sad?  I am slightly dreading them this year for obvious reasons.)
3.  Trip to The Washburn Bed and Breakfast
4.  Disneyland (Anyone want to come with?)
5.  Feeling at home in my home (Yep, finally returned home today.)
6.  Soup for every dinner
7.  The election to be over
8.  ???

8 things on my wish list
1.  A bread maker
2.  T.V. and cabinet to fit it
3.  Family time (always on my wish list)
4.  Trip to Disneyland 
5.  No more loneliness
6.  Picture of Christ for my house
7.  Shoes
8.  Bookshelf

8 (okay, it is really 3) people that I tag
1.  Kim
2.  Allie
3.  Kelsi
4.  Anyone else who needs something to blog about!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

AHHH CRAIGOS! I almost forgot.... I totally loved that place. Is it still a hole in the wall? Thanks for the memory.

Laura Woodbury said...

I Love Chin-wah's too! Haven't been there for a while...maybe we should go sometime!!!

Heidi J. said...

I love the Olive Garden and Los Hermanos. yum!! I am so glad that you are home I hope we can come see you soon.

Jen@Because I can said...

How fun that you got to go see Ricks! I don't care if it is BYU-I now, it will always be Ricks to me! And know I really want a pizza bomb from Craigo's! (Is that what they were called? It's been awhile!)