I am really good at posting what I want to post a week or more later than I intend to. Kevin celebrated his 29th (YES, 29)! Not only did he celebrate his birthday, but Father's Day as well. Here are just a few of the things I LOVE about Kevin:
1. Kevin is always optimistic--even though life is VERY hard right now.
2. He is a hard worker.
3. He is one of the most patient people I know.
4. Kevin has more courage and will power than most--he is a fighter.
5. He sets a good example of how to exercise and increase faith.
6. He believes in miracles.
7. Kevin is a good uncle--he loves kids and can't wait until we have our own.
8. He has a strong testimony of the gospel.
9. He talks a lot when you get him going. (Even though I complain about it sometimes, I still love it.)
10. He is organized--way more than I am.
11. He loves me and takes good care of me.
12. Kevin knows how to reassure me and put me at ease.
13. Kevin loves family and loves spending time with them.
14. He makes me smile.
15. He is the best husband ever! I don't know what I would do without him.
I love you Kevin! Happy belated birthday and Father's Day my love!

4 comments:
You know, I really really love reading posts like this. Happy Birthday (a little late) to you Kevin. I liked reading the adorable things that Tera had to say about you. Owen and I want to have you over for my yummy banana cream pie... that is, IF you like pie, maybe I'll just crack open the Cocoa Puffs for you! :) What do you say?
Happy birthday, Kevin. I hope things are going well for you. Thanks for keeping us all posted with your blog, you guys.
I didn't even know it was your birthday. 29 huh? Well, happy birthday!
hey I found your blog from mary I am so excited that you guys have one send me your email and I will send you an invite I loved your lists what a great Hubby you have. and good luck I will be praying for you guys.
a.hjensen@yahoo.com
p.s when would be a good time to come do are visting teaching we were slackers last month we will do better I promise.
Post a Comment