
I would like to introduce you to Emily and/or Jacob Jeffs. Embryo transfer was this morning and these are the two that were implanted. Now is the waiting game. In fourteen days Tera will have a blood test that will tell us whether or not one or both were able to hang on and grow. So that means we need lots of prayers that little Emily and/or Jacob hang on! This also means that the clock is ticking for me; I now have nine months to get better and stronger so that I can be the dad and husband I will need to be when she and/or he come along. So of course, we all need to pray for that as well!

16 comments:
WOW! How exciting for you both! Owen and I will be praying for you. You two will be great parents!
Jackson prays for you both everyday...now we'll just tell him to add Emily & Jacob in there! We love you guys! This is kim by the way.
Just like Jackson- both Brent and I pray for you every night and I think that we all keep a little prayer in our hearts for you too! I am SO excited for you two I cant even stand it. I cant wait to meet Emily and/or Jacob- I hope I get to meet both!
Tera- Hey it's Holly from nauvoo house way back in the day. I found your blog through alysha...it's been fun to see what you guys have been up to. I'm glad that you are doing well.
Wahoo! We will continue to pray for you all! We love you so much! What if it's two boys or two girls? Huh? You might need to be thinking of some more names!:)
Yeah! I am so happy for you! Like everyone, we are praying for you guys! Good luck!
Other names are lined up Allie, don't you worry! Emily and Mary Anne or Jacob and possibly Peter.
Well, what if the girl embryo divides and you have both Emily and Mary Anne. And then the boy embryo divides and you have both Jacob and Peter? that would be awesome! (and of course I can only say that because It won't be my belly holding 4 babies) But of course I will be there to help! Truthfully, I think I pray for you guys more than anyone else.....and I do it happily.
That is so neat! Our prayers are with you. You'll make great parents (mostly because you have all the good cereals)!
Tera and Kevin, you guys will be fantastic parents! I am so excited for you and will so keep you and "yours" in our prayers! Keep us posted.
Thanks for letting me hang with you guys last night and for the super yummy cookies!
Like everyone else, you are always in our prayers!! Our only suggestion would be to name at least one of your son's after you...i.e. Jacob Kevin Jeffs? We love you and hope you know that! mom and dad (grandma lisa and grandpa wade)
Thanks everyone for your love and support at this exciting/trying time! We don't know what we would do without all of our fabulous friends and family and their faith and prayers.
We will be praying long and hard for you. Good luck! We love you!
Congratulations. This is so exciting. I hope and pray all works out the way we all hope it does.
This post just made my day, I am so excited and happy for you guys! You are all in my prayers, love you guys!
Hey Tera,
It's Darcy from Colonial House 307 I found you on Holly's blog. email me, and I can invite you to my blog dtdh79@yahoo.com. OK, so good luck with the embroyos. Love the names (I have a Jacob and my sister's name is Emily)
Post a Comment