Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chemo again...

Kevin starts chemo again tomorrow. Things went quickly when he met with the doctor on Friday. They gave him the option of Monday or Tuesday, but why not ruin the entire work week with a Monday?! We are grateful that things have happened this "quickly". It wasn't "quickly" for some, but we think that we got through all the insurance business rather fast. Thanks, as always, for your prayers. We feel much added strength because of them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

Good luck, Kevin. Please let us know how things are going. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jen@Because I can said...

We are praying for you guys!

Dawn said...

Who needs a good week anyway? Hope you all had fun in Monticello. I am totally praying too!

Allie said...

We love you guys! We're thinking of you and praying for you both!

Sonja said...

We are also praying for you both! Good luck, Kevin.

Alisa said...

Go Kevin,go!! I hope you know I have a calendar with nothing on it for the month of April, so if you need rides or help with your dog Im your woman. Good luck!