3 weeks ago
Monday, September 12, 2011
My Crazy Life
Lately it feels like life is spinning out of control. If you know me, you know that I like to have some control over what happens. At least a schedule, a routine. Knowing what to expect each day. I'm a planner. What can I say? Well, all that has changed in the last couple of weeks. I think I am supposed to learn something. Maybe that change is good. Or that spontaneity isn't so bad. Right now I think I need to remember that I am not in control, God is in control. And then I am okay with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And aren't we glad that HE is in control!! We're so proud of the way you accept and manage change... before you know it your life will have a routine again...just a different one. Love you!
Post a Comment