Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 2011 Roadtrip in Pictures

Cousin Dawn, friend Heather, and me Tera took a little road trip. Here are some of the highlights in pictures. Enjoy!

We started our trip on Friday at 2:00pm. Meet our traveling buddies in the car behind us...Enrique and Sam.

We got to Vegas and drove the strip, found our hotel, ate some yummy food, shopped and played the penny slots.

Dawn was lucky. Heather and I were not!
Saturday we stopped at Hoover Dam and drove to Scottsdale, Arizona.




That night we celebrated some birthdays and I had to have some Blue Bell Ice Cream. There is nothing better than Blue Bell!!!

We had to have Bahama Bucks while we were in Arizona!
We enjoyed the palm trees, cactus, and sunny weather. All of us think Scottsdale wouldn't be such a bad place to live.


Car Pics!
We had to stop at the Grand Canyon on our way home.

Back to Utah...
We found this awesome fake Sheriff truck with a manequin inside. We couldn't stop laughing! It definitely slows people down!

Thanks for all the planning Dawn.A little over 1600 miles, 3 states, lots of laughs and girl talk, sunshine and fun. It was a great success!

3 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Sounds like so much fun!! You look so gorgous! Glad you had a good time.

Charity said...

So Fun!! Thanks for sharing.

Allie said...

Good times! I am going to miss blue bell and bahama bucks! So glad you got to enjoy them! :)