Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random-ness

I decided, just now, that I have a new goal for the new year. A little late, but a goal. A blog post once a week. Am I asking too much of myself? Probably.

So here are random happenings from my life this week.
-Cleaned out the spare bedroom and rearranged the basement.
-Delicious dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I forgot how much I loved that place.
-Dodged (and didn't dodge) a few pot holes this week.
-Enjoying the 15 classroom computers that I got because of eMINTS.
-Washed the car and the next day it was dirty again.
-Thought of possibly fixing my windshield, but it has been fine for 6 months. What's 6 more?
-Fun at Soldier Hollow with the young women. SO MUCH FUN! Maybe snow isn't as bad as I thought. Wait, yes it is!


2 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

That looks like so much fun! Makes me miss Utah and the mountains. And I think I need to make the same goal of once a week postings. I would love to see more of what you are doing!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Cheesecake Factory... {insert Homer Simpson drool here}