Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grandpa


This wonderful man passed away early this morning. On my drive to school, I filled my mind with the thoughts of eternal families. I am so thankful for that! I am posting this in the hopes that if I do, I will in some way be able to focus on the "have to's" of today instead of allowing my heart to long to be with my angels in heaven!

6 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Tera I am so sorry. I know that you were close to your grandparents. I love that picture of your grandpa. Your focus is where it should be. Eternal families are life's greatest blessing. Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Hi Tera. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope all else is well with you. Thinking of you...

Charity said...

Thinking of you today as you think of your angels in heaven.

Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

I am so sorry to hear this. We are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

The Sims Family said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa. Our thoughts are with you, Tera. We love you!

Rulene said...

I am so sorry about you Grandpa. If there is anything that you need just let us know. We love you!