I still remember that day too...what a perfect day. Lots of love your way!
I remember it to. So thankful for the temple! Love you!
How grateful we are for the eternal blessings of the temple!
And you look as beautiful now as you did then! What a great day that was.
I, too am grateful for that perfect day that brought you and I into the same family : ).
I'm so glad you two found each other. I love you both.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I still remember that day too...what a perfect day. Lots of love your way!
I remember it to. So thankful for the temple! Love you!
How grateful we are for the eternal blessings of the temple!
And you look as beautiful now as you did then! What a great day that was.
I, too am grateful for that perfect day that brought you and I into the same family : ).
I'm so glad you two found each other. I love you both.
Post a Comment