3 weeks ago
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Spring Break
Spring Break is here...and almost gone...and I haven't even seen spring! So far, it has been fun watching General Conference, spending time with family, and getting things done.
Today mom and I traveled to Grandma and Grandpa Washburn's house. After 4 days of cold and snow, the weather has decided to clear up a bit. Monticello is cold and windy, but at least the sun is shining.
Now it is time for reading books, working on school stuff, finding projects to work on, and eating lots of good food! I may not get a tan (well, I never get tan) but at least I will get to relax a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Tera -- I think we must have stolen all of the Spring weather, and then some. In fact, your Spring plus our normal Spring turned it into summer here the past couple days; we've been seeing temperatures into the upper 80s! It's supposed to get back to normal Spring this weekend.
I hope it warms up for you there soon, but I'm glad you're getting to relax and spend time with family. Take care!
cute blog. nice job figuring out the header. i'm muy impressed. wish i was in monticello. it was soooo windy here last night...
Post a Comment