
My AMAZING family...
*Always know the right things to say.
*Calls when I need them most.
*Makes the yummiest meals.
*Makes my yard look wonderful.
*Knows how to make me laugh.
*Give the best hugs.
*Come to visit so we don't feel so alone.
*Knows when I need a shoulder to cry on.
*Gives us a safe place to visit/stay.
*Doesn't get upset with our imperfections and quirks.
*Loves...likes...puts up with Milly even though she is crazy!
AND the list could go on.
I love you all! Thanks for all you have done/continue to do for us. We couldn't "do" life without you!

9 comments:
We love you guys sooooooo much! Wish we could be right there with you! If you need a get-a-way, you are welcome here anytime! Love you lots
I think family is the key to everything in the world!!! I could so not be where I am without mine! Glad to know that you have a great one too! :)
I am also so grateful for such a wonderful family too. I love that they know who we are and don't mind our flaws. Aren't families great? I guess that is what life is all about huh? to help each other along.
I'm so glad your family is close by to offer you support. Wish we could be too. I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent us here in families!!
Sure is a nice looking bunch there! Families are what life's all about. I'm glad that you come from such a nice one to help you through the trials you're experiencing. I know I enjoyed meeting the members of your family I met briefly last summer. It's not too often that complete strangers will welcome you in (with little warning of your arrival) for a nice cold glass of lemonade.
Families are the greatest! I am so excited to be visiting mine in August and am glad/jealous :) that you live so close to yours!
I think family is the best it is so nice to know that you have a shoulder when ever you need it.
Hey Kevin! You are never going to believe what I saw for sale at the Maverick in Moab on my way home....a box of Scooters! I stood there all excited and looked around to share my good news with someone, but then I realized I was alone. And then I was going to buy it for you, but at over $4.00 for a regular (not big) sized box of malt-o-meal cereal, it was more than my budget could support. But maybe you should start checking every Maverick you drive by. :-)We love you both!
What a cute family! Ang you guys are all married now?
I'm glad you found my blog. Of course I remember you, silly girl! Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
Post a Comment